Experience Unforgettable Moments with the Breathe & Win Raffle!
We're thrilled to offer an incredible opportunity for you to win fantastic prizes that will create memories of a lifetime. Whether you'd like to enjoy a 6-day trip to Seattle to watch the Toronto Blue Jays and Seattle Mariners play or simply escape to paradise with our luxurious Bahamas Cruise package, we've got you covered!
But wait, there's more! You can also witness the majestic polar bears in their natural habitat in Churchill, Manitoba, win tickets to see the mesmerizing Corteo show by Cirque Du Soleil, and walk away with a life-changing 50/50 jackpot as well as other incredible prizes this fall. So take a bold step today, get your tickets, and ignite your chances to WIN BIG while supporting a worthy cause.
All funds raised goes to supporting vital research, advocacy, education, and patient support programs to improve lung health in Saskatchewan. Thanks to your support, we are able to:
- Grow the suite of courses offered through the RESPTREC program with our new online Spirometry course. RESPTREC continues to be one of Canada's premier training agencies for health professionals wanting advanced training in lung disease.
- Support patients and caregivers with our eight support groups in virtual formats, including asthma, lung cancer survivors, COPD, lung transplant, sleep apnea, COVID-19, pulmonary fibrosis, and smoking cessation.
- Provide financial support to people living with lung disease and their caregivers, as well as people working to complete radon mitigation through our Caring Breaths Financial Assistance program.
- Contribute over $100,000 to Saskatchewan-led research that will benefit thousands to live better, more informed, healthier lives.
- Completed our Youth4Change vaping education program in two communities in southern Saskatchewan, and are actively working with a third community.
- Expand our education sessions to health professionals to include themes around indigenous care, to ensure those caring for us are best equipped to provide excellent service to all communities.
- Advocate for stronger tobacco and vaping controls to protect young lungs and for cessation coverage to support people on their quit-smoking journey.
- Support and encourage people to quit smoking with the Saskatchewan Quits Challenge. In addition to year-round support, we run this campaign and offer quit tips, resources, weekly challenges, and panel discussions to participants.
- Grow radon awareness and testing for homeowners potentially at risk of high levels of radon. If you have not tested your home yet, visit homeradontest.ca.
We could not do the work that we do, and ensure that every person has every opportunity to breathe life in, without you. Thank you for helping Saskatchewan breathe easier!