Rules of Play
The 2021 Breathe and Win Raffle Draw is Friday, December 10, 2021
Thank you for your interest in our 2021 Breathe and Win Raffle. Ticket sales are now closed.
The deadline date to purchase tickets for this raffle was midnight, December 3, 2021. The draw date is Friday, December 10, 2021 at The Lung Association office in Saskatoon at 11:00 am.
- Draw Dates:
- Early bird draw deadline to purchase tickets is October 29, 2021 at 11:59pm.
- Early bird draw is November 5, 2021 at 10:00 AM at The Lung Association, Saskatchewan office at 2308 Arlington Ave, Saskatoon, SK S7J 3L3.
- Final draw deadline to purchase tickets is December 3, 2021 at 11:59pm.
- Final draw will be held on December 10, 2021 at 10 AM at The Lung Association, Saskatchewan office at 2308 Arlington Ave, Saskatoon, SK S7J 3L3.
- Only 30,400 regular tickets and 33,400 add-on 50/50 tickets will be sold.
- Regular tickets: 1 ticket for $30, 3-pack for $50, 8-pack for 100, 25-pack for $250, 100-pack for $500
- Add-on 50/50 tickets: 1-pack for $20, 3-pack for $30, 7-pack for $50, 12-pack for $75, 50-pack for $150
- 50/50 tickets must be purchased in conjunction with your regular ticket.
- All purchasers must be at least 18 years of age and residents of Saskatchewan.
- Only tickets that have been verified as paid are eligible for the respective draws.
- If your ticket contains an error please contact The Lung Association, Saskatchewan at 1-306-343-9511 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- No tax credit receipts are issued for lottery purchases.
- Neither board members nor employees of The Lung Association of Saskatchewan are eligible to purchase tickets.
- All raffle ticket stubs will be placed in a draw drum and the winners are determined by the random selection of the stubs from the drum. All regular tickets are eligible to win every prize except the Online draw. The stubs are returned after each draw to allow equal opportunity to participate in all draws. Only tickets purchased online are eligible for the Online draw.
- Total retail value of all prizes is $181,187.04
- Early Bird Prizes: Homemade Quilt (est value: $200), WestJet Flight for 2 anywhere (value $2,900)*, 5 draws of win your ticket value back winner of these prizes will receive a cheque at a prize value equal to the purchase of the regular tickets (maximum individual value $500), 5 draws of main prize tickets $50 value each draw
*Subject to WestJet Terms and Conditions and blackout dates
- GRAND PRIZE: “Win $40,000” prize winner will be paid by cheque at a prize value of $40,000. The cheque will be awarded in the name on the ticket application. If the winning ticket has more than one name on it, the cheque will be awarded to the first name listed on the ticket application. The Lung Association of Saskatchewan and SLGA are not responsible for any disputes arising between individuals whose names appear on the ticket.
- SNOW GOOD PACKAGE (value $1,288): No cash prize value available.
- SASKATACHEWAN SHINDIG PACKAGE (Value: $2,826): winner chooses between Lisa Moen or The Steadies for Saskatchewan Shindig party. Agreements for date of party and insurance coverage must be made between prize winner and the artist. Also included in the prize is a BBQ, gift card for meat, and beer. Winner must be 19 years of age or older in order to claim the Great Western Beer prize. No cash prize value available.
- PLUG IN & PLAY PACKAGE (Value: $1,742.65): must be picked up at The Lung Association of Saskatchewan office at 2308 Arlington Ave, Saskatoon, SK S7J 3L3. Delivery not included. No cash prize value available.
- TAKE A BREATHER PACKAGE (Value: $3,000): Winner will receive a $3,000 travel voucher to be used towards any Ixtapa Travel vacation package. No additional costs associated with trip of winners' choice will be covered. Alternatively, winner may choose $2,000 cash prize instead of travel voucher.
- Bonus-Online Ticket Draw $500 for tickets purchased online only. The cheque will be awarded in the name on the ticket application. If the winning ticket has more than one name on it, the cheque will be awarded to the first name listed on the ticket application.
- 50/50 Draw – The maximum prize payout is $123,625
- The Lung Association of Saskatchewan and SLGA are not responsible for any disputes arising between individuals whose names appear on the ticket.
- The winners will be notified either by telephone or by letter within 30 days of the draw date. The winner will be posted on the website at raffle.lungsask.ca. By purchasing a ticket(s), winners agree to the use of their name, photograph and location by The Lung Association of Saskatchewan in publicity announcements.
- If the prize is unclaimed it will be held for one year after the draw date. If the prize remains unclaimed beyond the hold date and we have not been able to contact the winner, the prize shall be donated to a charitable beneficiary approved by SLGA.